7.16.2008

New Job, or, Why We Didn't Post for Two Months

I figure I owe the loyal Peaches readers out there an explanation as to why the site went dormant for the better part of two months. On June 30, I quit my job as a fancy-pants lawyer for a large Kansas City law firm, and on July 7 opened my own law practice in Lathrop. So from about May 1 until July 1, pretty much all of our free time was spent getting all the ducks in a row to have the practice ready for business when the doors opened.

I am definitely excited about this new chapter in our lives. Working in the community in which I live is an important thing to me, and I hope that my new business can contribute to the Lathrop community. If any of you in Metro KC or Northwest Missouri have legal needs, well...you know what to do.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Congratulations!