7.02.2009

Powerwashing Momma

Just because I'm nearly 6 months pregnant doesn't mean I'm not willing to get my hands a little dirty (or wet).





I spent the better part of last Sunday afternoon powerwashing the front and back porches and some of our window trim in preparation for painting (hopefully this weekend if it stays dry). The fella from Sherwin Williams SWORE to me that the paint I bought was "self-priming" (in fact, he refused to sell me primer), so two coats should do it. Then we can put up the lattice on the front porch and FINALLY start landscaping. I also washed the back patio so we can re-level some of the stones and sweep some new sand into the spaces between the pavers.



And, of course, I also took time out to play with my favorite little guy!

Happy Fourth of July.

No comments: